i have that red jantzen one at the top and love it. i was worried about spending so much, but it was one of my best clothing purchases. I definitely have curves, and with the strap it works just fine for me.
i really appreciate you taking the time to comment. please check back if you've asked me a question, cause i'll answer it here. has anyone told you today how awesome you are? well you are.
These are so cute!
ReplyDeleteMy fav is the red polka dot!
i want them all!
ReplyDeleteI tried the Jantzen one on today. Pretty cute, but not enough support for the booby lady friends.
ReplyDeletei LOVE the red and white polka dot oneee!
ReplyDeletei got the black one from target, i love it
ReplyDeleteoh very cute. I want. oh and we need to hang out... sometime next week? email me! lets make stuff together!
ReplyDeletei have that red jantzen one at the top and love it. i was worried about spending so much, but it was one of my best clothing purchases. I definitely have curves, and with the strap it works just fine for me.
ReplyDelete