Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Book Club:Twilight

Last night I spent a wonderful evening with friends at my first ever Book Club. I felt confident in going because for once I had read the book. The choice for this month as you may remember was Twilight. My good friend Jennifer hosted and I had the best time. I wish I had pictures to show you of the beautiful dinner she prepared for us, but I was frazzled from getting lost and totally forgot!

We ate the most beautiful watermelon salad, delicious chicken and rice, and a berry crumble with whip for dessert. Jennifer is one of the best hostesses I know. Then we talked way too much about babies and Edward. It was wonderful! I highly recommend starting a book club or joining one, because it keeps you reading and allows for great girl time!

Thanks again Jennifer for a lovely evening!





© copyright homemade grits

No comments: