Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boots at Target

With the recommendation from my beauty expert co-worker Megan, my Mom and I stocked up on Boots products while on our shopping date yesterday. We had such a wonderful evening. We ate at Ted's, went shopping, and just spent time together. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful, sweet, and fun Mama.

But, back to Boots...Boots is "Britain's health and beauty expert" now available in the US at Target and CVS.



Boots originates from England where we are the leading health and beauty retailer. We were established in 1849 so have over 150 years experience in developing fabulous brands designed to help our customers look and feel great. The company was established by John Boot who opened his first pharmacy store in Nottingham, England – it was his effective remedies, delightful brands and excellent service that led to much success for him and then for his son Jesse when he took over the business in 1877.

Being somewhat of an anglomaniac, I was very excited to hear about their products. I bought these things to try:



Boots Botanics Volumizing Mascara in Brown/Black

No flaking, strong color, goes on very smooth



Boots Mediterranean Bath Cream Thyme Milk Lemon Verbena

Smells like heaven...I will be soaking my tired self in the deliciousness tonight



Botanics eye definer in Licorice

Rich and creamy with a nice, strong pigment



Wonderbalm which I actually got in Grape but didn't see online

Can be used on lips, cuticles, dry spots. Smells yummmmmy

Go out and get you some of this European loveliness and let me know what your favorites are!

© copyright homemade grits

No comments: