Friday, July 11, 2008

Hollywood and Vaccinations

The link between autism and vaccines is in high debate. A lot of celebrity parents are speaking out on the topic. I am not one to take things celebrities say at face value, but they have a platform and so we listen...
Amanda Peet vs Jenny McCarthy:



"I buy 99 percent organic food for Frankie, and I don't like to give her medicine or put sunscreen on her," says Peet. "But now that I've done my research, vaccines do not concern me." What does concern her is the growing number of unvaccinated children who are benefiting from the "shield" created by the inoculated—we are protected from viruses only if everyone, or most everyone, is immunized: "Frankly, I feel that parents who don't vaccinate their children are parasites."

source:cookiemag.com



"McCarthy, whose son Evan, 5, was diagnosed at the age of two, says she isn't necessarily anti-vaccine, but anti toxin. "Take the crap out. Get rid of the ether, the antifreeze, the mercury, the aluminum," she said. "They're just cheap preservatives. I'd pay four times as much for a clean vaccine!""

source:babble.com

© copyright homemade grits

No comments: