Saturday, July 5, 2008

Movie Review: Wanted

Hope you all had a wonderful Fourth. Sam and I had a blast, we relaxed most of the day and then went to a bbq at a friend's house. It was so fun, there was amazing food, sparklers, great conversation, and great friends.



This morning Sam and I decided to go see Wanted starring Morgan Freeman, Angelina Jolie, and James McAvoy. I was a little skeptical at first because I am not a big action movie person, but I was quickly spellbound by the amazing special effects and fast paced story line. I thought McAvoy was incredible as the anxious cublicle worker turned hero and Jolie as always was beautiful and captivating. Freeman is one of my favorite actors so I always enjoy him. Overall I loved the movie. Russian director Timur Bekmambetov is a master of effects and suspense. He made bullets drilling through heads incredible to watch. It was definitely not a family film and there is a lot of violence, but Wanted has the non stop action you want in a summer
blockbuster.

Homemade Grits Approved!!








© copyright homemade grits

No comments: