Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Spotlight: Salt Water Sandals

I can't remember where I first saw these sandals, but I will definitely be purchasing some for my wee one. Salt-water sandals are not only adorable and a celebrity favorite but they are very tough and comfortable! Made of the finest leather, I love the classic styling of all of their shoes.

My favorite is the original, which now comes in bright orange:



Clearly the hippest celebrity babies are sporting these adorable shoes:



Violet Grohl, Ramona Sarsgaard, and Matilda Ledger

source:lilsugar

© copyright homemade grits

3 comments:

Kellee said...

If you like those, you'll love Pippytoes! They have little squeakers in them that are sooooo cute when your little toddler walks so unsteadily! And they're freaking cute, too! Jon won't let me get Ella some because we can't justify spending $40 on a pair of shoes she'll grow out of in a few months. But they're adorable all the same... :)

Lesley said...

i have heard of those...actually a cute cute baby had them on in the store yesterday. they are a little crazy after a while i must say, but adorable nonetheless. i miss you girl!

Anonymous said...

They’re are adorable