Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Spotlight:Babystyle

Some of the best tips I get from mothers who shop in the store I work at. These uber hip Moms always have the best gear, toys, clothes, shoes, you name it. One of my favorite recent finds is Babystyle.com. They carry not only adorable childrens clothing, but also maternity. The outfit that made me stop and ask where it was from is this little romper:



$34

Check out these awesome maryjanes:



$22

Great boy clothes for moms who think they need to put their boys in rompers...



$18



$30



$30.99

They carry a large selection of their own line as well as brand names, giving a great price assortment. I would show you the maternity styles, but you can check those out for yourself...I'm kind of over them right now!

Sizes range from newborn to age 5 and then for adults. They also carry gear, diaper bags, and there is a registry! I'm a huge fan!!

© copyright homemade grits

2 comments:

Christy said...

That polk dot outfit is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! Does that come in adult, non-maternity sizes?

Lesley said...

I know! I about died when I saw it. Perfection!!