Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let it snow

Listen, in Georgia, snow flurries are like a BIG deal. Apparently we had some yesterday...I wouldn't know. Whaaa, everyone came gleefully in to the store touting their experiences with the snow much to my dismay.

Moving on. Christmas is my favorite time of year. I get so sad when it's over. I love the decorations, the lights, the cheer, the parties, and I love the music. Sam won't let me play Christmas music year round like I would love to so I play it every day after Thanksgiving until the big day. I wanted to share with you my favorite Christmas cds:

I love a good remix. Classic Holiday songs with a twist, Merry Mixmas.



Amazon

Vibey, retro songs with a lounge feel. Perfect for parties, Christmas Cocktails.



Amazon

Beautiful Christmas songs from Coldplay, Bright Eyes, Phantom Planet and more...Maybe This Christmas.



Amazon

More great songs from Death Cab, Copeland (Sam and I fell in love to Copeland), and Pedro the Lion...Maybe this Christmas Tree.



Amazon

© copyright homemade grits

No comments: