Monday, December 1, 2008

Products I adore: Mrs. Meyers





You know I love me some good packaging and especially on cleaning products. Pretty products make me actually want to clean, just so I can use them. Sam says I'm every marketing person's dream! You've probably seen Mrs. Meyer's products styled in magazines, in laundry rooms and on kitchen counters. The packaging is clean and fantastic. Most if not all of the line is available at your nearest Whole Foods. Mrs. Meyers is a company started by a girl who was inspired by her mothers cleaning prowess, Mrs. Meyers. The cleaning lines' fragrances are taken straight from their gardens...Basil, Lavender, Lemon Verbena, Geranium, and Baby Blossom and "they clean like the dickens." I love how you can shop by fragrance or cleaning task.


There is also a baby line, I was thrilled to know!





Right now they're offering this wonderful, practical gift set at a great price:



© copyright homemade grits

No comments: