Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stocking Stuffers

Here are some fun stocking stuffer ideas from my favorite online store...Etsy.com.

I love this sweet pocket mirror.


Bird in Cage Pocket Mirror

The fun colors and fanciful artwork on this tiny calendar would perk up any desk.


2009 Desk Calendar

For the naughty ones...


Plushie coals

I'm in love. For your little elf, a perfect little hat.


Munchkin Hat

Beautiful in a little ones hair, or your own!


Leaf barette

Every reader should have their own beautiful, personalized bookmark.


Custom Leather Bookmark

I've made my list and checked it twice...still a few more elf like activities to do. I spent almost 8 hours at the mall today, online shopping gets more and more appealing!



© copyright homemade grits

2 comments:

Kellee said...

I love those little hats!!
And well, those bookmarks are AMAZING!!

Order Anti-Depressants said...

This is good site to spent time on.