So, a while ago I hinted that I had a secret project that I was working on. I can finally share it with you! I was working on a shower gift for my friend Kathleen and her arriving baby Amelia. I used this tutorial for the instructions and here are the results:
A diaper changing mat and wipes holder all in one.
I also made a burp cloth with coordinating fabric, but forgot to take a picture of it.
first of all lesley, you look fabulous! and congrats to kathleen on the baby. also, i'm completely impressed w/your crafting skills and maybe i should take lessons? oh, and watch out b/c i'm tagging you on something soon concerning this blog "challenge" that's getting passed around. it'll be fun so i hope you'll humor me! i'll be posting about it soon. xoxo
i really appreciate you taking the time to comment. please check back if you've asked me a question, cause i'll answer it here. has anyone told you today how awesome you are? well you are.
first of all lesley, you look fabulous! and congrats to kathleen on the baby. also, i'm completely impressed w/your crafting skills and maybe i should take lessons? oh, and watch out b/c i'm tagging you on something soon concerning this blog "challenge" that's getting passed around. it'll be fun so i hope you'll humor me! i'll be posting about it soon. xoxo
ReplyDeleteIt looks great, I'm glad the tutorial worked well for you! Very Very cute! -Allison
ReplyDeleteLooks like you did a great job on the set! What a wonderful handmade gift!
ReplyDeleteBTW, you look wonderful!
Christina,
ReplyDeleteIf a sewing lesson is what gets you to come see me. Perfect!
Allison,
Thanks for having a look! Love your blog.
Angela,
Congrats on your sweet baby in your belly. I've been meaning to send some congrats for a while now! So exciting.
I LOVE the name Amelia.
ReplyDelete