Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blue Prize Winner

Ever since Charlotte's Web, I've been really enamored with county fair blue ribbon winners! Wouldn't you just love to win a blue prize ribbon??? I would like to have the perfect apple pie or maybe win a chili cook off. Well, my Mama Lou was a blue prize winner for her embroidery. I can tell you first hand that her embroidery is perfection. Not one loose thread or jaggedy edge. So beautiful. I put the first prize winning embroidery in my living room on either side of my green star. Aren't they perfect there? I think so. Very inspirational, and I can feel her spirit when I look at them...





© copyright homemade grits

2 comments:

Beyond Blessed in GA said...

Just beautiful! Definately inspirational!

Christina said...

so pretty and what a great thing to have on your wall.