Friday, November 27, 2009

gift guide: new mom


Hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving! I'm going to do a series of gift guides to help save you much needed time and worry. Whether you are snooping to get ideas for the new mother in your life or you are a new mother, here are some gifties sure to please!

With a new baby in the house, it's a wonder you can still remember your name, much less the date! For the Spanish lover, help keep everyone on track with this magnetic perpetual calendar. Not only do you never have to buy another calendar again, but there are other fun magnets to play with...scissors to remember your hair appointment, stethoscope for doctor appointments.





{$15}



This pad was a total lifesaver for us and would be a great stocking stuffer! I love how it reminds you to bring your brain...





{$7.50}



Every new mom needs some pampering. Love this rosemary and pine needled scented O'Tannenbaum artisan soap from loveyourmama.com.



{$9}



One of Oprah's favorite things, as well as yours truly. I love my Kashwere robe, it feels just like cashmere, yet it's washable! The ultimate gift in my opinion. Matilda loves snuggling with me when I have it on.





{$135}



Start a charm necklace complete with baby's first initial. Love the simplicity of this one.



{$38}

No comments: