Sunday, January 17, 2010

sunday lazy sunday

well, not much organizing to report here.



this was as far as i got. this is my collection of vintage thread from mama lou. i wanted to be able to see all the pretty colors. i think i'll go have a visit with my frenemy this week to look for some shelves. i really want some salvaged boards for shelves. maybe i'll try freecycle.

we had a really jam-packed social weekend and it was rainy, so well that makes me lazy. plus i stayed up WAY passed my bedtime 2 nights in a row. good gracious it takes a toll. we were out last night celebrating one of my best friend's 30th birthdays. i can't believe that my friends and i are entering our thirties. i still have another year. muhaha. nonetheless a very happy birthday to keely and jodi!



see the rest of the party pictures here.

i did finish the dresses i've been working on and here is the latest:





i like the simple bow.



this little package will be leaving on tuesday...

alright, my little one has woken from her tiny slumber. see you tomorrow and stay tuned for some more goods in the shop soonish!



© copyright homemade grits

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the dress, Les !
amazing job !
bisous
isa

Unknown said...

This blog is my new favorite!!! So creative :)

Unknown said...

Loving all of these sweet baby dresses!!! AND a little birdie told me one of my fave ladies is pregs so I'm waiting till she finds out if it's a boy or a girl so I can get from your shop for her!!

Claire Kiefer said...

goodness gracious your dresses are so cute! If any of my babymamas will have a freakin' GIRL I will start ordering immediately. :)

and BTW, "frenemy" is the perfect word to describe Ikea . . . just think: 0.99 frozen yogurt awaits you at the end . . .

love youuuuuuuu