see more here
i am thankful for :
1. ginny branch's post about napkin folding. learned a new trick.
2. the way matilda lights up all of our lives. she was so wonderful and polite through not one, but two thanksgiving dinners.
3. my mom who just painted this wall the most fantastic orangey color, i love the way it makes the chairs and my husband look. true story... my mom used to paint the walls a different color just about every week.
4. these beautiful oranges with their leaves still on. reminds me of a still life.
5. the barefoot contessa. i made her pumpkin banana mousse tart and it was a huge hit! i actually made two of them (one for each party) and the second one was made while i was talking on the phone to my dear friend claire. i woke up the next morning and it had dissolved in the fridge. still have no idea what i did wrong...
6. matt. we were really glad to get to spend time with him.
7. two tables full of insanely good food and the people i love so much.
ppssttt--------> there's stil time to win a subscription to southern flourish! the holiday issue comes tomorrow!