Sunday, December 19, 2010

these made me laugh





last weekend i drug kate, claire, and rachel to the lavish! after party thrown by hgtv and rue magazine. smilebooth was there. we partook with the lovely and hilarious rachael. i clearly like wearing tinsel (shocker) and didn't want to put down my drink (double shocker). afterwards we met andy and scott for a drink in a deserted bar and then we braved the artic blast.

today i made three homemade gifts (phew!), ate breakfast twice, schooled matilda in sewing, stressed about all of the little things i need to get done, watched toy story, and ate way too many treats from my thoughtful friends next door. tis the season!

8 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I GET TO SEE YOU SO SOON! I'm on a plane and landing shortly in Georgia. :)

Hiking in Stilettos said...

You look beautiful! I love these pictures because you are all smiling so big!

olivia rae said...

these are SO adorable!! you look gorg!

Down and Out Chic said...

awwww, next time drag me along. i promise to be flu-less!

Your Southern Peach said...

Wish I could have made the party! Look like so much fun - love the HUGE cocktail!

Michelle said...

ooh this looks like a fun night! and the tinsel looks great on you! :)

Anonymous said...

j'adore !
bisous et joyeux noël !
isa

{BlueEyedYonder} said...

Are you a doll or what? I love your tinsel boa, tres chic. :-)

I'm still kicking myself for missing the party, looks like a good time was had by all!