Monday, May 5, 2008

Best Laid Plans

So, after consulting many organization guides and do it all friends I am trying something new. On Sunday I actually planned out my meals for mon-fri and made a grocery list! Novel idea, huh? I was in and out of the grocery store in 30 min and had my first meal ready last night. I made the most delicious Roasted Shrimp and Orzo Salad from the Barefoot Contessa At Home cookbook.


Amazon.com



You, too can have your very own onion goggles!



Where's my hand model when I need her?



This is one of my favorite summer time meals, click here for the recipe!

It is no secret that I love the Contessa. I have loved every one of her recipes that I've attempted and I imagine myself in the Hamptons each time I do so.

In other news I have been feeling baby Matilda more and more and I love it.

In other, other news I must get back to Gossip Girl! Little J wore an Anthro sweater tonight!!


© copyright homemade grits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Matilda - how sweeeet!

Onion goggles, on the other hand, might scare Matilda.

Joyce