Saturday, June 21, 2008

Book Review: Twilight

Both my friends Erin and Ashley have told me that they are in love with Twilight, which I wrote about several posts ago. Apparently the books are super addictive. My co-worker Mary said she read all three in three days! I can't wait to start reading Twilight. As soon as I finish my current book, 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult, I'll be jumping on the band wagon.



credit: stepheniemeyer.com

Ashley wrote a great review at hiking in stilettos. Check it out!

© copyright homemade grits

3 comments:

Ashley Boatman said...

i would just like to tell you that jodi picoult is awesome. if you haven't read other books by her i can recommend a few.

Claire Kiefer said...

omg we're so in sync! I am reading Jodi Picoult's 19 Minutes!! I'm about 2/3 done with it and I LOVE it--think it is so, so good--and I can't wait to read more books by her. What is Twilight?? I love you!

Lesley said...

I loved Nineteen Minutes. That is too weird...Twilight is supposed to be amazing, like can't put it down amazing so everyone says:)