Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T Do you know what that means?

Today Matilda and I had our first solo outing. I was terrified, but we made our way to the square to meet Rachel for some Pizza Co. I managed to get her in and out of the car, the stroller hooked up, and some of the blaring sun off her little face. It was roasting. I guess my cardigan was a bit too much of a high expectation for fall weather.

Here she is with Aunt Rach:



Here is our little future gardener:



I did find a dead bee in my salad and I couldn't collapse the stroller...where is Sam when I need him????

Alright, now back to snuggling with my bug and waiting for Emily:)

© copyright homemade grits

4 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I want moooooore! These are so cute but I want longer posts (more detailed Matilda updates) and more pics!!

Anonymous said...

I think Rachel is having a great time being an aunt! And it just gets better. Its such nice weather to have a baby out and about. Y'all have fun!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I think Rachel is having a great time being an aunt! And it just gets better. Its such nice weather to have a baby out and about. Y'all have fun!
Love ya!

Ashley said...

Ew. A dead bee! But she is so precious, and Rachel's hair looks great! I wish I could have been there for lunch today :( Next Monday or Tuesday? xoxo