Sunday, November 16, 2008

Redressing

I've been relearning how to dress after having a baby. It is as hard as people say it is, unless you are a freak and go back to your normal body right away. I won't harbor bad feelings I won't harbor bad feelings.

So, anyways I've been shopping...preparing for going back to work. It's bad enough that I work with adorable college girls who spend their whole paycheck on amazing clothes and I just sit there in my clothes I've had since college and try to look my best.

Here are my finds for clothes that work post baby and when you're nursing:

I love my new jacket, it's purple (I'm obsessed right now) and it is great open or closed and I'll go out on a limb and say purple is a great neutral. It goes with almost everything:



Ruffle jacket, $29.99

This dress is built like a shift, but it has more shape and I love the detail at the neck, super flattering:



Flutter sleeve dress, $29.99

I got the Long and Lean tanks in a few colors. They are extremely stretchy (great for nursing) and great for layering:



Tank, $7.99

If you really want a pick me up...shoes almost always fit (unless you're severely swollen). Here are my recent and fabulous finds:



Booties, $29.99



Cherry-picked Boots



Snow Covered Trail Boots

© copyright homemade grits

3 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

I love these finds! You've inspired me to head to Target! Thanks for posting cute things. :)

Anonymous said...

For the record, bloggers,Lesley always looks effortlessly amazing. Don't believe her.

-sister

Lesley said...

love you sis