Saturday, November 15, 2008

I.C.E. Winter 2008

Well, Sam, Matilda, and I just got back from I.C.E. (Indie Craft Experience) and it was fantastic!!! I wanted everything, but one cannot have everything. I did manage to stick to my wishes of having a handmade Christmas by making a few secret purchases. Why would I let you all in on that?!



Sam being the genius that he is, had the foresight to bring the Bjorn. Seriously, the stroller would have been a disaster. The event was held in an old photography studio in the middle of nowhere Atlanta.



Here is Jordan, aka fattycakes, and her adorable booth. I can tell you that we purchased a fabulous toast ornament for our tree!



This is the pin version, ours will hang on a tree.

We also had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Dana from Plum Tree Studio and her husband.

I thought the dressing room was hilarious:



They also had a station set up to make your own shirts:



Some of my favorite booths were...

Ministry of Tiny Hats



Blue eyed freckle



Here are Matilda and I wearing our fancy purchases. I love love them and so did everyone who walked by!



Similar to my green headband, $15



Matilda's baby headband, $10


Avie designs



Beautiful stationary!

We also got to see some folks we know!



There were tons more wonderful vendors and I could go on and on about how great it is to shop and buy handmade!

© copyright homemade grits

1 comment:

blueeyedfreckle said...

thanks so much for the shout out! I thought your little family was so cute in your new headbands:) Especially in your gorgeous red hair. Oh and I love the name of your blog.