Friday, December 12, 2008

A day of wrapping

I successfully managed to get all of my wrapping done today as well as a few other elf-like activities. It was so wonderful to have the company of my favorite little person. I miss her so much these days and with all the hurry we haven't had much special mama/daughter time. We had a little photoshoot by the tree. She wasn't very in to it, but I got a few happy photos:









Here are the pretty packages begging to be opened. I am so happy with my gifts this year. I feel like they are all going to be a hit. I hope so any way!





Matilda has a stocking of her very own now. I think I'll fill it with burp cloths...poor baby is still spitting up constantly!



Now, I am very tired. I'm having hot chocolate and watching Harry Potter while listening to the tunes of a crabby overtired little miss. Good night.


© copyright homemade grits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks amazing. JX