Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I spy

Now to show off some of my Ikeawares. Although they are not very exciting, I am so happy to have functional pieces in my home.




I am extremely blessed to know incredible photographers, one being a best friend, Jessica Mahady who took these beautiful pictures of Matilda. I wanted to display them for all to see and truth be told the bathroom is a great place for this! Thank you Jessica for the beautiful shots. We treasure them.

Speaking of incredible photographers...we spent the day with one yesterday. Mr Andy Lee took pictures of our family and sent me this little teaser. I can't wait to see the rest...



© copyright homemade grits

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics in the bathroom turned out great! I LOVE that pic of the three of yall. JX

Maria Pinkelton said...

I love the photo of the three of you!