Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunny sun calling our names

Even though yesterday was more partly cloudy than super sunny, we got our winter bones outside and pretty much stayed there. The warmth alone was like medicine for the soul. We caught up with neighbors that had been hibernating alongside us and it was so nice to see their faces.



We noticed the new signs of spring...my tulips are coming back. Sometimes laziness in the garden has its benefits!







Sam fixed my beautiful path lights from Smith and Hawken. I never thought they would work again after they had been spliced and diced by multiple landscapers. When they came on as we were fixing dinner I couldn't believe my eyes. Sam has become so handy and he makes being handy look good I might add!



Here's to more fun and sun and less bad news! Cheers!



© copyright homemade grits

No comments: