Monday, April 27, 2009

Tea Cookbook Photoshoot

My lovely stylist friend Annette, asked me if Matilda and I wanted to participate in a photo shoot for an International Tea Cookbook written by Lisa Boalt Richardson. I hesitantly agreed because these sorts of things tend to make me a wee bit nervous. Once I arrived at the beautiful house where the shoot was taking place I was even more intimidated, but as soon as I walked through the door I was greeted by the nicest group of creative people who instantly put me at ease! I actually had so much fun. Thanks again Annette, Natalie, Lisa, Lauren, and Jay!









Jessica was on hand to take the behind-the-scenes shots. It was so great having her there and she actually knew Jay, Lauren's assistant. Small world folks. I'll let you know when I get some more info on the book, but look for Tea With a Twist this June.




© copyright homemade grits

6 comments:

down and out chic said...

you look gorgeous! i love the whole outfit and the headband, so pretty.

In The Cottage said...

This is SO sweet! How fun!!!

Annette said...

It was a pleasure to have you and beautiful little Matilda!
The shoot mainly was so fun because of all you super models last week! We had the best group!

katie k said...

gorgeous! maybe you need to get yourself an agent for all the modeling you and Matilda have been doing:)

Anonymous said...

I love that headband, where is it from?

homemade grits said...

Thanks so much. It's from Anthropologie:)

http://www.anthropologie.com