Sunday, August 9, 2009

let me start by saying

i'm not ignoring you i promise. i have a serious list of people who deserve phone calls. please be patient with me...


this weekend we were lucky enough to attend a beautiful shower/shrimp boil for these two cuties. i really wish i had more pictures. it was such a great party, seriously. it was so great to see so many of our favorite people although one in particular was very missed (love you clairey!).





i wish i wish i had taken more pictures of you know people and the homemade funnel cakes. uhhuh...jealous?



i did manage to get a few of our blue dot wearing her new skirt...


© copyright homemade grits

2 comments:

lindsey said...

you bought the yellow shoes. soooo cute.

Claire Kiefer said...

I missed y'all too!! Lane called me on her way, Mama called me during the party, and Amy texted me. I got teary-eyed cause I couldn't be there . . . but glad everyone had fun and thanks for posting pics!

XOXO