Thursday, January 28, 2010

1.28.10








here is matilda wearing her very own dress. you will notice that i can only get a decent picture when she is sitting in her highchair, otherwise it's blurrsville. girl's on the move!

today i was watching pbs with til and i saw some old customers singing about doing laundry. it was crazy!

i am so very excited about getting my hair cut tomorrow by miss dorman. i seriously cannot wait. it's been oh NINE months! here is some hair inspiration:



{image}

i always love jenny's hair.



{image}

i'm seeing a bang trend, but sam hates bangs. he's ok with the swoopy ones.



{image}

who doesn't love this girl?

© copyright homemade grits

4 comments:

Jodi Kendall said...

oooooh fun haircut time.


And I can't even believe how big Matilda is getting. I need to fly down there ASAP for some play time.

Iva Messy said...

matilda is such a cutie!! a very lovely dress indeed!!

Claire Kiefer said...

1. Zooey D. is the cutest. Have you seen All the Real Girls? One of my favorite movies of all time.
2. I'm kinda with Sam on the bangs. I like long swoopy ones, but the harsh ones are just so . . . harsh.
3. How short are you going to go this time???
4. Hilarious re: the high chairs; I was just thinking that the only good pics I get of Freeman and Milo are high chair pics! haha. too old to be still too young to respond to requests to be still. :)

I LOVE YOU!

Casey and Jamie Wood said...

Oh how I'm dying for bangs...the hubby has forbid it. I guess last time I had them I complained so much and swore them off for life so he is putting his foot down this time. I will live vicariously through you!