Sunday, January 10, 2010

i'm coming back...

i am starting to see the light at the end of this tissue-filled, sore throat, snotty, journey. sam unfortunately woke up feeling sick AGAIN this morning. he got better way before i did and well, what the junk? i told him not to eat after me...just sayin.

i've been working on things like this:





i'm excited to get started on some sweet dresses today and even a scarf for a darling little boy. hope you all enjoy your sunday and that you are all taking your vitamin c and echinacea!

check out these blogs for some nice sunday reading: a quest for love and progress and coffee and quill.

© copyright homemade grits

3 comments:

Shaunna Faye said...

My husband got sick first, and after taking every precausion I could (I even slept in the guest room) I still couldn't escape it! I'm still in the terrible/mucus/coughing/sore throat stage though and see no relief in sight.

Lesley said...

it is so hard to be sick and pregnant. i can't remember if you can take antibiotics? it seems to be working. sam was already sick, got better, and is sick again. it's a never ending cycle. i'm going to lysol EVERYTHING. get better soon honey!

Unknown said...

The balls look awesome! I'm so so sorry you are still sick! I was in-bed sick for two weeks straight at the end of 2009. I don't know what bug is going around, but it sure is vicious! Feel better soon!