Wednesday, May 26, 2010

i got mail!

don't you LOVE love to get good mail? yesterday i hit the jackpot. doesn't it seem like that's how it always goes? all bills or all fun...
here's to fun mail!

1. i received a wedding invitation to my darling friend christy's wedding. i don't see christy nearly as much as i used to. we used to see each other all the time. it makes me sad that we don't anymore, but she's a friend i'll always hold dear and i'm looking very much forward to making a fool of myself on the dance floor at their wedding.


is this invitation unreal or what? christy is an incredible artist and hand drew/painted every piece of their invitation. that's right.

2. my country living. love.



and last, but certainly not least...

3. i won this book from caroline's adorable blog: coeur de la. aren't give-aways awesome? she also wrote me a very sweet note. thanks caroline!!



now to find time to read all of this goodness...

© copyright homemade grits

3 comments:

the southern hostess said...

What a cute invitation! And that books is great. I think you'll really enjoy it.

The Little Crane said...

Have you ever made those precious dresses in teeny tiny newborn or 0-3 month sizes?

Unknown said...

That is the best invitation I've seen in a long time! I'm sure she's a busy lady with the wedding planning right now, but I hope she takes her talent further. I know I'd love handdrawn invites for events... or business cards...