Tuesday, May 25, 2010

turtle pool

sunday was so hot that the only thing to do was blow up the turtle pool. we don't have an actual pool, so i just stood under it's spraying head. ah, the glamourous life. matilda learned to love it. just took a little time...





amazing what a difference a year makes!


in other exciting news, i've recently discovered that i can now get matilda to smile on command. all i have to do is say, "show me your teeth!" however, the results are a bit mixed.



© copyright homemade grits

8 comments:

Bridget said...

she is so cute. and i love her suit.

Margot said...

molly used to make the same face when she was tiny...we called it "monster face". she is adorable! miss you!!

CBJ said...

precious, precious!

B said...

She is so precious!

passport in my pocket said...

oh les, she is getting so big. It breaks my heart I didn't get to see her when I was in town in april. THIS SUMMER I MUST SEE YOU LADIES....

Caroline said...

CUTE!!!

Claire Kiefer said...

Ahhhhh! She's so cute, smiling or not! Can't wait to hug her--just two more weeks!

Jinah said...

Hehehe!! Oh my gosh does she dance to the Gaga song?