Tuesday, December 14, 2010

o' christmas tree




shortly after thanksgiving the tree must go up. i love sitting next to a twinkly tree. just makes me feel so good. we went to the coker tree family farm for the second year in a row. we love going there and cutting down our own tree. also, the kids all have red hair, so you know how i feel about that. LOVE. also, there is a farm next door with lots of baby goats. they gave us our second ornament, which i will cherish. it has the date on the back so we'll know what year it was from. i love starting traditions with my family.

2 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

So sweet. Love your tree and stockings and can't to sit by your tree with you (next week!!). I am enamored with my tree as well. I pretty much have no interest in leaving my house cause I just want to stare at it (unfortunately, I RARELY have the luxury of being home). Cute lil ornament!

Natalie said...

so lovely, Lesley! xoxo and Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family :)