Friday, January 7, 2011

beach dreaming


{images courtesy of: 1., 2., 3. via design sponge, 4., 5.}

i can't get my mind off of our upcoming trip to costa rica. that's right, i will be knocking another one off my list and celebrating my 30th birthday in a foreign land. with snow in the forecast i can't stop picturing myself strolling along the pacific coast. we are going to be staying in the coolest place in a little surf town. i might take a surfing lesson. for those that know me, you may balk at this, but listen i'm going to do it.

have a great weekend and thank you all so much for your sweet comments and notes of encouragement.
they mean so much to me!

9 comments:

Simply Mel said...

um yeah, I'm dreaming right along with you...love the idea of a surf town in Costa Rica! And that dress is super cute!

{BlueEyedYonder} said...

Hello Mama! You are gonna love Cost Rica. How long will you be there and to what parts are you traveling? I can't wait to hear more about it. So exciting! {and I so have to steal your 30 before 30 idea, super cute!}

the southern hostess said...

Such beautiful, beachy things. Ugh, why is it snowing here today?

Kate @ BigGirl + LittleGirl said...

I *love* that bathing suit! Thanks for sharing that beachy loveliness today :)

Claire Kiefer said...

1. I can so see you in that bathing suit;
2. The maxi coverup is to die for;
3. I love you and you deserve a vacation . . . and yet I'm seething with jealousy cause the only trip I ever take anymore is to Georgia;
4. The latest pic of Matilda on fb (smoothie) is one of the cutest pics I've ever seen. Love ya!

OH and I had greek yogurt with almond butter & jelly for b-fast. Relatively good!

(BUT I had cream & brown sugar in my coffee :))

urban craft said...

oh yeah, warm weather couldn't get here soon enough. And those Toms shoes are rad. Such a cool company

SHERRY HART said...

I can feel the warm surf on my toes now.....:)
Have fun!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY said...

what fun - both your trip and all of these beachy items. i SO love that dress! and i've been contemplating red Toms for a while now.

Anonymous said...

super idée d'aller au Costa Rica pour tes 30 ans !
j'en rêve !
Il me tarde que tu nous racontes ta leçon de surf .... !!!
bisous
isa