1. spotted on the little green notebook/ 2. can't wait to get this book
hm. i don't even know where to begin. the last few weeks have been exhausting. who knew that moving a few things around would take such a toll on every free second we have. add a bunch of social commitments (albeit fun ones) and you've got one tired lady.
just a few of the mishaps along the way:
- our washing machine has stopped spinning. this doesn't work for me. soaking wet cloth diapers are not pretty. trust. you should have seen me and sam trying to perform "diagnostics" to solve the problem. made me love sam that much more. (ps it's still broken)
- one of matilda's bottles fell in the dishwasher and sam had to use a heat gun to remove it from the bottom. it was glued. problem solved.
- i patched all of the holes from the frames we'd removed from the walls. proudly i repainted the patched holes with "alexandria beige" only to see that the new paint did not match the old and there were dark spots-everywhere. luckily sam found the old paint can buried below the house so that will be my project tonight. repainting.
- we've had the hardest time deciding on what kind of wood to use on the desktops, but i think we've figured it out.
a cute thing that happened today:
there was a lost baby owl outside at my mom's house. she had to call animal control to help move it back in to the trees. all matilda could talk about was the baby owl: "i saw a baby owl. it had two wings."