4. Those who believe in personal responsibility control their own destiny.
5. Slow down — life is a marathon, not a sprint.
6. Violating the natural order of life can be costly.
7. The harder you work, the luckier you’ll get.
8. You won’t be young forever, so take advantage of youth while you can.
9. Always strive to spend less than you earn.
in lieu of father's day this sunday i wanted to share this great list from len penzo. i can't decide which one is my favorite. probably #1 or #7. hop on over to his site to read more.
i also wanted to pass along this inspiring post lindsay shared with me about living in "dutchie" for a year with her new husband to pay off their debt. i love that they decorated their new home and owned it. they paid off all of their debt and in turn have an incredible story.
would love to hear other stories like this. either comment below or email me!