Monday, July 18, 2011

horses gonna horse


my friends got this print for their baby girl's nursery and i just wish i had found it first. i love it.

lately i have been surrounded by a lot of negativity and it's times like these where i can feel God calling me to more quiet time with Him. i can sense the need to shut my mouth, to quiet any defensive spirit, to put away my pride. i think i word vomited a hundred times over the last several days. cringe. when i get nervous i always say things i don't mean. it's embarrassing. i'm starting to think i had it coming. pretty sure i set myself up.

i'm going to be diving back in to this book. i really enjoyed journaling my way through it in high school and even after college. i think this would be the perfect place to put my thoughts.

how are you?

7 comments:

BlueEyedYonder said...

This print is perfect. I just pinned something similar about 30 minutes ago. Love it!

Keep pressing on with the positive attitude. Don't let those negative bah-humbugs get you down. :-)

Bridget said...

oh my gosh, that's so funny. i just went to the site. love the one with the prancing unicorn and the other horses saying "show off"

Unknown said...

That looks like an awesome book. I will definitely check it out. I do the same thing too, with my words and nervousness, and I also have been super defensive lately. It's really not fun.

Esther Diehl said...

I totally got that book off of Goodreads and hadn't heard anyone else mention it. I would love to hear some more of your thoughts on it. Mine's tucked away in a box somewhere due to our recent move but I wonder if, maybe, it is quite possibly the time to dig it out.

Lesley said...

re: esther
i LOVE the book and find it to be a great way to recharge and find inspiration. hope you'll try it. the morning pages especially are such a great way to garner more creativity in your life.

Bed and Breakfast Brugge said...

Perfect Posting for Horses . good job

Alivia said...

I'm so happy you guested on Bridge's blog; I am already loving perusing your posts and gorgeous photos.
<3