Wednesday, September 21, 2011

books we love: little owl lost

little owl lost is matilda's newest book. i picked it up for her at the shop for her birthday. i snagged the only copy but i have a feeling they'll order more. chris haughton's take on the classic, "are you my mother?" follows poor little owl after he falls out of his nest and can't find his mama. don't worry his friend squirrel helps him out.
this rascally squirrel leads little owl astray, but don't worry it all works out in the end! are you as obsessed with the color palette as i am? kinda want to do a whole room around those colors...

*also thanks to everyone that filled out the survey! it has been so interesting to get your feedback. i've read each entry and much to my surprise... there have been quite a few. woohoo. thank you for the encouragement and for being honest. i've been sort of baffled by two very different groups of people who read my blog and how to make everyone happy. not possible, obviously. i'll be brainstorming ways to creatively keep a good mix while staying true to myself...

2 comments:

jacobmichael said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Laina said...

Ah how lovely to see Chris Haughton's book so far away! I'm Irish and work in publishing so I know this book as 'A Bit Lost' (the Irish title). Glad it's found a nice home with you!