you will need: felt or fabric, cardboard, hot glue gun, embroidery thread, and pin
1. cut a circle of cardboard out. this will be the backbone of the corsage.
2. cut two 2"x12" strips of felt or fabric.
3. begin to make pleats out of the material, hot glueing each fold to the cardboard until you've made a a half circle.
4. start over with second piece of fabric until you've completed the circle.
5. cut a circle of felt larger than the cardboard and then hot glue on top to cover it.
6. glue pin to the top middle of the back of the corsage.
7. freehand cut the ribbons and glue them to the front of the corsage, covering any cardboard in the middle.
8. using a fabric pen, draw the number you want to embroider onto a circle of felt. thread embroidery floss and use a straight stitch to stitch the number.
have a great weekend!