Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Thank you to all the Fathers who are active in their children's lives and work hard for their families. I am truly blessed by my Dad. He is more than I could ever want in a father. He's a great listener, tender hearted, fun, warm, honest, hard working, and loving. He goes above and beyond for others and is a true blessing to all. I love you Daddy!



And to my husband...a father to be, I know that you will be Matilda's hero and friend. I know you will encourage her and be there for her in every way. I am so thankful to have that sincere knowledge. I love you.



Daddy and Sam

p.s. i went the "child at heart dad" route and surprised sam with Guitar Hero. He was so excited, so we will probably spend the day with me trying to master Black Magic Woman and Sam cracking up at my feeble attempts!

© copyright homemade grits

No comments: