Thursday, June 5, 2008

Spotlight: Jodi Kendall

In honor of my dear friend Jodi. I want to dedicate this post to her. On a true leap of faith she is hanging up her heels and pursuing a career in writing full-time. I love to see people following their dreams, especially my great friends. Jodi is a mulit-talented woman and I know that when she puts her mind to something she will go so far! I wanted to have a forum for everyone to send her well wishes. Congrats Jodi, you deserve all the best! Love you!







Jodi Kendall.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so thoughtful. Thank you so much for the kind words..... xoxo .

Anonymous said...

I am inspired by her as well, she is amazing! I cant wait to see what's next in her life... :)

xoxo
e

Atlanta Modern said...

Aww, I missed Jodi's last day on Friday so I didn't get to say goodbye...but I wanted to again say congrats on following your heart and your dreams! I know you will do awesome Jod!

Jordan