Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Rachel

It is my dear sister's birthday. She is stuck at work, so I wanted to send some cheer her way on this rainy day!



I feel incredibly blessed to have the siblings that I do. Rachel is such a wonderful sister and friend. I am so happy that I get to see her all the time now. It completes me having her near. She is beautiful, smart, creative, kind, and always up for anything which I admire so much about her. Most of all she is wonderful to her friends and family and we all love her so much. So, cheers to you Rachie on your birthday. Hope you do lots of fun things after work...I love you!















all images taken from rachel's flickr

© copyright homemade grits

2 comments:

Rachel Kay said...

thank you so much!
i am a lucky girl.

Maria Pinkelton said...

I love the photo of you guys when you were little kids. Too cute!