Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thank you Jess!

Today I got a gifty in the mail from one of my best friends, Jessica. When I fussed at her for buying it for me she said my sanity was important to her. Only your truest friends care about your sanity. I love you Jess and I can't wait for you to come home!



The gift was a new book:



I had actually been making some progress getting Matilda on a schedule and all that flew out the window last night when she woke up in a panic and couldn't get easy. Side note...I have to change the sheets for the THIRD time this week, because her diapers aren't holdin' it all in!

I also had a special visit from my cousin Leah today. I haven't been documenting all of our visits like I should, but we had a lovely time eating leftover crisp and strolling with Tilda and Guinness.



Don't forget that tonight at 9, Privileged will be on!!



© copyright homemade grits

No comments: