Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween fun

Our Halloween was busy, busy! We started the day at Sam's work for a little trick or treating. I've never seen anything like it. All of the cubes were decorated to the max. There were haunted houses and goblins and ghouls. My favorite was Bon Qui Qui, she was spot on!



Sam in front of his cube aka shrine to Matilda, who was a ballerina!





Then we had a visit from Jane followed by a journey to Jessie's Aunt Barb's house for Halloween fun:





Jessica and Matilda finally met and here is Jessie the bee! I also got to meet Jessica's beau Dave who I loved!



I loved getting to see all of Jessie's family and friends. They are so fun and so festive. Barb gives Martha a run for her money.

Thank you Barb for having us. We love you all!

© copyright homemade grits

No comments: