Monday, December 15, 2008

So, you know when you hear about something

and then it's everywhere and that's all you hear about? There must be a word for this phenomenon. Well, earlier this week my friend Jessica posted about Spoonflower, this amazing new company that will print anything on fabric. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can create it. What a brillz idea! If that wasn't awesome enough, it's only $18 per yard and there is no minimum order. So, go ahead all you budding textile designers, and knock yourself out.



Spoonflower blog


So, back to that phenomenon. After I read about Spoonflower on Jessica's blog, Kate sent me an email telling me I should feature it and then I read about it again on Design Mom. Whoa. Word gets around. So if you haven't heard about Spoonflower by now, now you know!

© copyright homemade grits

No comments: