Sunday, July 12, 2009

Things I love riiiiiight now.

Pamela's baking mix. Recommended by a friend of a friend, this gluten-free wheat-free white flour-free (is your mouth watering yet?) is actually DELICIOUS!. We used it to make pancakes and Sam (aka mr picky pants) even said they were some of the best pancakes he'd ever eaten. So light and fluffy.



I have fallen back in love with my Chacos and their versatility after going on a fabulous hike with our entire crew to Sope Creek.



{chaco usa}

pictures and hilarious stories soon to follow...

Dark, dark chocolate...




Eucerin everyday lotion in SPF 15. It's really light and feels great on.



iplay swim diapers to cover one adorable tush. we went swimming for the first time and it was fabulous! they have the cutest ruffles on the butt.








© copyright homemade grits

1 comment:

Lindsay N. said...

Thanks for mentioning Pamela's Baking Mix! I gave up gluten about 2 weeks ago and cry everytime I see a fluffy flour-filled concoction. I will definitely try it! :)