Monday, August 16, 2010

goals

has a week really gone by? whoa. i have been so busy working, sewing, and trying to squeeze in a workout or two. i am very proud to say that i have lost 10 pounds. sam is working with a nutritionist to make sure that we're getting all the right things in our bodies, so i've been doing whatever he's doing. let's just say no sweets or bread for the past two weeks. i think it's so boring when people talk about dieting so we'll leave it at that!


i've been working on my backbend. i can finally get up and off the mat. i was so happy! it may be a little weird that i make sam take pictures of me doing a backbend, but i'm really proud!

i am so excited to relax tonight to the sound of the rain, the taste of red wine, and the sounds of the bachelor pad. i tried to avoid it, but it is what it is. these people are crazy and i love it!

ps seed factory is on scoutmob today (this has nothing to do with how tired i am;)). get it while you can!

© copyright homemade grits

8 comments:

the southern hostess said...

Look at that bend, girl! Love it.

Between Blue and Yellow said...

I'm very proud of you!

Claire Kiefer said...

Not that you needed to lose ten pounds, but that's impressive! Your backbend looks perfect, and you always look beautiful.

Ashley said...

Congrats, Les! I am proud of you! And what a great example you and Sam are setting for sweet Til!

Caroline said...

HA this post made me smile on all accounts ... I am now hooked on the bachelor pad as well ewwf I hate to admit it but I am :). And yay for Yoga and Back Bends wahoo. I love yoga and way to go by the way!!! XO

jdavissquared said...

way to go girlie! that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Yoga is my passion and I know when I do a new pose, I get so excited.

www.kellyloves.wordpress.com

wren said...

You're making me want to start Yoga. It normally sounds awful to me. I need to move move move...quickly. and i'm so inflexible and impatient. But dang- that bendy-ness looks good on you.