Tuesday, October 19, 2010

no-bake thumbprint cookies



last wednesday i had the pleasure of attending my first cooking class! as part of my nutrition class, we met at harry's for an hour of watching delicious and healthy recipes being cooked right in front of our eyes. i don't eat sweets anymore (except for once a week and i look so forward to it) so when i discovered these gems at the class i knew i had to make them! luckily i had the great excuse for making them for keely's baby shower this past sunday- more on that later. these cookies are easy to make, super delicious, and totally healthy. i used marmalade and fig preserves for mine.

ok, back to catching up on email while watching this... again.

© copyright homemade grits

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Those look so yummy!!

Claire Kiefer said...

Yes, they do look delicious. And would you believe I've never seen Julie and Julia? I'm so not a movie person. But I'd watch it with you if I were sitting on your couch!! :)

blueeyedfreckle said...

ummmm yummy! they look delish!