Wednesday, January 19, 2011

colour du jour


{counter clockwise from top: new favorite nail polish thanks to this lady/ love a strong lip/ polka dot room/ perfect cake}

PINK! isn't it just the most infectious color. i feel my entire body perk up when i look at it. i apologize in advance to all of you detoxing that i posted this cake, but really it's more about the color for me than anything. perfection and perfectly suitable for a free meal! pink was clearly a hot item at the award show on sunday. did you watch? i was loving the comeback of my first girl crush. angela chase forever.

5 comments:

BlueEyedYonder said...

Love the colors! I saw that cake when it was featured on Once Wed and immediately wanted to run my fingers through the icing and take a big lick! It's so simple, yet so divine.

Claire Kiefer said...

lovely lovely colors. I got a mani/pedi yesterday for the first time in forever and it was absolutely divine. Literally felt like therapy. I did not watch the awards (because I was WORKING like ALWAYS) but I did of course look up all the gowns afterwards. I love the girl who shares my name and I love the shape of her gown but I thought the color looked like a giant salmon who had taken some pepto bismol.

Unknown said...

Love the colors, loved the Golden Globes as well. Would love to eat the cake! It's amazing how good a banana can look when you can't have one!
Lori

Lesley said...

re:claire
you are HILARIOUS. salmon that took some pepto. haha!
re:lori
hang in there lori! hope you brought your nuts today:)

hannah queen | honey & jam said...

essie! i love essie nail polishes so much. that color is gorgeous.